Covers the key safety issues builders and contractors need to focus on so they can reduce accidents and injuries. This updated plain-language companion to federal regulations will help you prevent the most common hazards.
The third edition of this popular handbook covers the key safety issues residential builders and trade contractors need to focus on to reduce accidents and injuries. This updated companion to federal regulations will help you prevent the most common hazards on your construction job sites.
With clear illustrations and photographs, the handbook includes new and updated information on topics such as:
- Fall protection for roofing work and around openings
- Hearing and respiratory protection
- Working in confined spaces
- First aid
- Hazardous materials
- Housekeeping and general site safety
- Employer duties, including training and protective equipment
Use this guide to protect your workers and keep your job sites safe. It's a MUST for your company safety program.