The EPA’s Renovate, Repair, and Paint rule requires that you document your work activities, and that you provide your client with a variety of documents to verify your work.
Lead Records Organizer:
* helps you create and maintain the records that are required by the EPA
* takes the complexity out of the EPA’s recordkeeping requirements
* includes step-by-step instructions that give you a blueprint for managing the EPA’s record keeping requirements, as well as a set of professional documents that you can provide to your client to demonstrate your commitment to their safety
* makes recommendations on additional steps you can take to substantiate your work
* covers all of the activities that you have to conduct and all of the paperwork that you have to complete and maintain at each phase of your project