An expression of proper conduct in the pursuit of our profession as related to our customers, our fellow contractors, our employees, our association, and to the public.
Obligation of the Contractor
- To provide painting and decorating services in a professional business-like manner with both craftsmanship and up to date techniques.
- To protect, preserve and decorate homes, edifices, facilities and all other public and private property with the most progressive and efficient means and materials.
- To maintain regulatory, insurance and licensing requirements in the areas we conduct business.
Obligation to the Public
- To conduct our business operations according to the highest professional and industry standards.
- To provide innovative solutions which enhance value.
- To faithfully fulfill all contracts.
- To expand our knowledge through the constant study of best business practices and utilization of the latest technical advances in our profession and industry.
- To conduct one's self in a professional manner at all times.
- To follow federal, state, and local tax laws and regulations.
- To adhere to federal, state, and local laws and administrative regulations regarding the use and disposal of paints, coatings, and related materials.
Obligation to Our Fellow Members
- To encourage the free exchange of ideas.
- To meet with fellow members and promote all the precepts of this Code.
- To present a broad and favorable image of our profession and industry at all times.
- To promote equal treatment of all members.
- To oppose any discriminatory practices.
- To not disseminate misinformation or derogatory information concerning our association or related entity, member or industry organization.
Obligation to Our Employees
- To provide opportunities for training, employment, career advancement and economic security in a progressive manner to all those who would apply themselves.
- To provide a safe working environment by establishing good safety practices in compliance with federal, state, and local laws and administrative regulations.
- To follow federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
Obligation to Our Organization
- To promote the spirit of this Code and the objectives of our profession and industry through creation of and participation in Councils, Chapters, Forums, all association entities and industry related groups.
- To establish and maintain the highest level of reciprocal respect and goodwill with all segments of the industry.
- To promote our association to customers, prospective members, the industry, and related groups.
Click Here to Download the Code of Ethics